Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sneaking…

Been through yet another bout of busy schedule. Long days, short sleep – and how I just wish I could be done with it quickly. But no! Reality rubbed in my face, I am stuck with this. Gone are the days when I really command my schedule and find time to play some ball. I cannot even attend to my blogging!!!

I envy those who are really good in managing their time. I must admit it, I am not good at it. Because whatever spare time I have, I wanted it devoted to me sleeping (me looking at bed), there in the bed.

I guess I need to fix myself. I can't find the motivation to do more things with what little spare time I got, I wish I could. Am I sloth creature? Man, it is a sin!

The only thing not sacrificed amidst this time management debacle is my coffee break. Still, I wish I could push myself to do more…

3 comments:

Chaim said...

I'm not much good at budgeting my time, either. Quite terrible, actually. I had 3 days off in a row, which ended yesterday, and amazingly, I managed to pretty much do everything I set out to do, and didn't spend any one of those days sitting on my ass doing nothing. I'd like to think this is me turning over a new leaf, but it's far more likely that it was just a freak occurrence never to happen again.

unknowngreats said...

hi chaim, thanks for dropping by. man, i miss blogging and hopping from one blogsite to another.

i am still tied up for the next six months and really will not have that much time to write and do the things i planned for this site.

i'll keep reading your blog entries.

thanks again.

Jimi said...

maybe, your drinking too much coffee and your system is full of caffeine?

wala lang, have a nice day!